Wood Shake Roofing, a Classic Choice for Virginia Roofs
If you have, or are considering adding, wood shakes to your Norfolk area home or business, you need to find a professional who can work on it. This is not the type of material that just any roofing contractor can take care of. The good news is that the reputable and established team at Stevens Roofing Corp can do it!
Whatever the reason is that you decide to opt for this unique type of roofing, the essential part is that you only work with a true industry expert. Too many so-called pros will make claims that they can work on this type of roofing, although they have no formal training or experience with it. Our company has been in business for over 7 decades, and you can rest assured that we have the expertise needed for this type of work ,or any other type of roofing you may need.
Wood Shake Roofing Experts
If you are curious about whether or not wood shake roofing is right for you, here are some things to think about:
- Your roof is the first line of defense against the elements, for your home or commercial building. Wood shake shingles are often preferred because of their resistance to the elements. Your roofing will have a resistance to things like .UV rays, moisture and even insect damage.
- This is also one of the strongest options out there for roofing. That makes this style of roof a wise investment for protecting your home or business, plus it adds to overall property value, as well.
- Wood is the perfect choice for increasing your curb appeal. For anyone concerned with the visual aesthetics of the exterior, this is a great choice to make.
Local Leading Installer of Roofing Wood Shakes in Norfolk, VA & Surrounding Areas
When it comes to getting the best in roofing services, Stevens Roofing Corp is the only name that you need to know. We offer the best in skilled workmanship even for more unique roofing systems, such as wood shake. Don’t settle for less than the best, when it comes to something as vital as your roofing.
- Unlocking the Value: A Comprehensive Guide to What’s Included in Free Roofing Estimates
When it comes to getting a new roof or repairing an existing one, one of the first steps is to obtain a roofing estimate. A roofing estimate is an essential part of the process as it provides you with the necessary information about the project, including the scope of work, materials needed, and the cost […]Read More
- Shedding Light on Tax Benefits: Is Roof Replacement Tax Deductible?
When the time comes to replace a roof, the average homeowner has many questions. Who should I hire? How will I pay for this project? Can I access financing? Is the roof replacement tax deductible? Are there other tax incentives for homeowners in my situation? Each of these questions has value. Every homeowner should […]Read More